Monday 30 January 2012

Oh Boy

Hello

The challenge over at Lili’s Little Fairies this week is Oh Boy (a Masculine Card).  Now I don’t know about you but I always seem to struggle to make cards for men or boys – one reason could be that I don’t have many stamps suitable for men!!

For my card I used the LOTV stamp ‘No.7 Bear’ which was coloured using Copic pens.  I have tried to create a monochromatic theme by keeping to black, white and shapes of grey.  I have had the papers for ages so apologies I don’t know what they are called or where I got them.


Embellishments have been kept fairly plain.  The colour of the raffia lace was lemon but I coloured it black to fit in with the colour scheme.  The buttons and football shirt charm are from my stash.  The sentiment is from ‘Set 19 – For Him Sentiments’ by LOTV.

I am entering the card into the following challenge:

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely card - such a cute bear!
Lorraine x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

What a lovely card for a boy. So cute.
Thanks for playing at Lili's Little Fairies challenge.
Hugs
Chris x

Annie said...

a cute card for a little chap and love the monochrome look! thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies this week.
hugs, annie x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...