Friday 17 February 2012

Love and Kisses

Hi there

Hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.  I’ve been off work this week and I cannot believe how quickly it has flown over (its back to work on Monday – err!!).

I came across the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog a few weeks ago and loved what I saw.  The theme for this week’s challenge was Love and Kisses and here is my effort.


I used the stamp Hello Present, which was one of the first Penny Black Stamps I bought.  It has been coloured using Copic pens and cut out and matted using Spellbinder Nestabilities.  The papers are Nitwit Digi Papers – Grin ‘n Bear it.

The only embellishments used are some heart shaped rhinestones which I have had in my stash for years.

I would like to enter the following challenges:


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hi Deborah, A lovely card and those hedgehogs are so cute! Enjoy the rest of your week off.
Lorraine x

sue w. said...

Lovely cute image and the papers are really sweet.
Hugs Sue W.

Kath Stewart said...

sweet card deborah...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Beth said...

OMG this is so cute! I love these soft colours and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

Love Beth xx

Lorraine said...

hi Deborah, I'm back again! I love the cards you have made so far and I thought you might like a little award. It's on my blog if you want to pop over. http://lorrainebailey.blogspot.com
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...