Tuesday 20 March 2012

Butterflies and Fairies

Hello

Hope you are all having a good week.  I, like many other crafters, spent last Saturday at Harrogate at the GNPE show and did treat myself to one or two "essential" purchases!!

Today's card is for the challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies which is "Butterflies and Fairies".  I saw some examples of this shape on the Whichcraft stand at Harrogate and decided to have a go and here is my attempt.



The image is Cake Glorious Cake by LOTV which I have coloured with Copic pens and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The paper is Wonderland - Magical Moments by Dream Street Papers which has been matted onto Bazzil card then onto a folded scallop shape.  A pack of scallop shapes, in various sizes, is available from Whichcraft.  The seam binding is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

The silver butterfly and 'happy birthday' sentiment are from my craft stash. 

I would like to enter this card into the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge (Butterflies and Fairies).

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Deborah, I love the colours you've used and that image is a sweetie! Glad you enjoyed Harrogate, I missed it, but saving my pennies for the next one!
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...