Monday 2 April 2012

Anything Goes and a Sketch

Hello

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  Mine consisted of two very different days.  Saturday was busier then usual as I had to get things ready for my son's school ski trip to Tignes in France and Sunday seemed long - it could be because I was up at 5.00 am to get him to the airport.  Felt sorry for any passengers on the Easy Jet flight to Geneva yesterday morning - what with 57 excited pupils and six members of school staff!!

Anyway onto my card for today.  I have used Emma Plant Pot by LOTV which has been coloured with Copics - tried to stay away from pinks or purples for a change.  I have used the sketch on the Papertake Weekly Challenge site for the layout.  The papers are 'Daydream' by First Edition and the border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.

 
I would like to enter the following challenges:


Hope everyone has a good week and avoids the snow!!
 

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Deborah, I love the colours and the way you've added your flowers. I wish I could stay away from pink & purple as well!! lol
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...