Tuesday 10 April 2012

Patchwork Prescent

Good afternoon

Hope everyone has enjoyed the long Easter weekend.  I didn't do anything special, but I did spend time with my family and found some time to craft.  As I am on holiday for the rest of this week I hope to find more time to have a few more crafty sessions!!

For today's card I have used one of the cute images from the latest release from LOTV called Patchwork Present.  I just love this little bear.



The image has been coloured with Copic pens (Bear E53, E51, E50; Present BV01, BV00, BV000, BV000, YG61, B01) and cut out and matted using Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies (rectangle and rectangle scallop).  The papers are Promises by Nitwit.  A Marianne Die (Labels) has been used to cut out the small tag which slots behind the main image and the 'happy birthday' sentiment is a rub-on.  The border die is a Magnolia Doohickey Die (Tilda Lace).


The Hydrangea petals, button and ribbon are from my craft stash.

I would like to enter this card into two challenges:
  

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Deborah, I love the image and those papers - well you know me!!lol! Enjoy your week off.
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Deborah :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are lovely :-)


thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card, love the purple and aqua colour combo, really sweet image.
Kim xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Deborah! Love the image.
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...