Friday 6 April 2012

You don't bring me flowers

Good afternoon

Hope you are enjoying this 'Good Friday', particularly if you have the day off work. 

The card I would like to share with you today is for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge where the theme is Sing-a-Long.  You had to use either a music based image or choose a favourite song to feature as the theme for your project.  I went with song and choose 'You don't bring me flowers' which was a duet by Barbra Streisand and Neil Diamond many years ago and is a favourite of my Mams. 



I have used Penny Black's Hedgehog bouquet stamp which I coloured with copic pens.  The papers are by Nitwits and have been matted onto Bazzil card stock.  The border punch is by Martha Stewart and the Chrysanthmum flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The rhinestones were originally white, but I coloured them using copic pens to match the image. 

I would like to enter this card into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Week 195 (Sing-a-Long).

Many thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Goegeous card Deborah, love the image and colours. Love Neil Diamond too! Enjoy the Easter weekend.
Lorraine x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card deborah...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Hazel said...

Hi Deborah

Such a beautiful card - I love the image and the colours - just wonderful!

I am now following you and look forward to seeing your next creations.

Take care.

Hazel xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...