Friday 1 June 2012

Black and White Magic

Hi there

Well it seems that the lovely sunny weather has disappeared and it's back to grey skies - hopefully not forever.

This week's challenge over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Monochrome Magic and I have chosen Black and White. 



The image is from 'It's Your Day' Transparent set and has been coloured with Copic pens.  The balloon has also  been subjected to a little glitter.  I love using glitter to make things sparkle, unfortunately I usually end up sparkling too!!

The papers are from the Capsule Collection by Docrafts Papermania.  The appature effect has been created using Spellbinder Nestabilities.  The birthday sentiment I have had for ages, but re-discovered them the other day.  Flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter the following challenge:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge : Week 203 - Monochrome Magic

That's all from me, I hope you all have a good weekend - for some of us it's an extra long one.

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Deborah. I love those backing papers and it's a very cute cat!
I always end up doing the school run with glitter on my nose!!
Enjoy the bank holiday
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Deborah what a lovely card, I love the layout and the combination of spotty and floral paper! Hugs Susan x

Kath Stewart said...

such a sweet card deborah...love that cute kitty..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...