Wednesday 27 June 2012

Surprise Parcel

Good evening

Hope you are having a good week so far.  At least we are more than half way through - only two days until the weekend J

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you.  My husband went into shock when I told him I had made a Christmas card - especially as it's only June!!  Unfortunately, not for lack of trying, I never seem to be organised for Christmas.  Every year I have good intentions but find myself  finishing cards on the last posting date.  But this year will be different - or that's the plan.

Anyway enough waffling here's the card.


The image is from Forever Friends (sorry, I don't know what it's called - it came as part of a set) and has been coloured with Copics. To replicate the fur on his hat I used glitter and glossy accents on the bobble to give it some dimension.


I have matted the image using Spellbinder Nestibilities (Circle and Lacey Circles).   The papers are from K and Company.

A Holly Vine die by Memory Box has been used to create the holly border and small red pearls have been added to replicate the berries.  

I would like to enter the following challenge:

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Teddy


4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous Deborah! Love the glittered fur! You can never be too early, I need to get cracking haven't made any yet! xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous Teddy thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have two candies running at the moment if you are interested :)

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Deborah. Love teh backing papers and that die!
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is adorable. I love these bears and love his sparkly hat. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...