Thursday 5 July 2012

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree ...

Hi there

Over at the Winter Wonderland Challenge blog it's all about Monochromatic and here's my attempt. 



I have used the masking technique with three stamps - Christmas Tree by Creative Stamping (HH 638K), Peeking Angel (5614F) and Praying Angel (5616F) by Stamp Addicts.

The angels were coloured using Copic pens and glitter was added to their wings and halos.  The tree I 'decorated' with white pearl rhinestones.  The flowers are by Prima and the paper is from the Capsule Collection by Papermania. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Winter Wonderland - Monochromatic    

A big welcome to my new followers.  Thank you for looking and for your comments - I really appreciate them.  Take care and enjoy the rest of the week.

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh I love the colour choice of your monochromatic creation, just perfect for our challenge at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have 1000 follower candy if you are interested :)

Barbara said...

Those pearls!! A wonderful touch on the tree. And of course that little nosey angel on the left is as cute as a button!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous christmas card. love the tree and the little choir. You've done a brilliant job masking those stamps.
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...