Saturday 18 August 2012

Woooooosssshhhh

Good Afternoon

Hope you are enjoying this sunny Saturday afternoon. 

Well its back to work for me on Monday following my two and a bit weeks holiday, sob sob!  I've had a lovely time off but it's gone over far too quickly.  We did manage to get away for a few days down to Hertfordshire.  Whilst there we visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour at Watford and had a fantastic time - well worth a visit if you like Harry Potter.   
Anyway onto my card for today.  It's another Christmas Card which features the Penny Black image Exhilarating. 


The image has been coloured with Copic pens. 


The background papers are from My Minds Eye. 

Nestibilities (Classic Scalloped Circles and Classic Inverted Scalloped Circles) have been used to cut and mat the image.  Die cut snowflakes, which I covered with glitter, have been added as an embellishment.  The pom pom and trim on the hedgie's hat and glove have also been covered in glitter which I purchased at the NEC last year.   (Not sure of its technical name but it was decribed to me as "hairy glitter"!!).

Flower soft has been added under the ski to give the impression of snow.  The sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.  The ribbon and rhinestones are from my craft box. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland Challenge - It's Winter Sports
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Animal Antics
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spots 'n' Strips

Thank you for all your lovely comments and to my new followers. 

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

super card, great image choice and love all the added texture, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx

Kim said...

great christmas card, such a cute image. love it!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Love the traditional colours and the fabby cute hedgie. Great snowflakes too.
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Deborah, the image is super cute a I love the traditional colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...