Sunday 21 June 2015

Lazy Afternoon

Hello and Happy Father's Day 

I hope all the Dads out there have been doing what the title suggests and have had a lazy afternoon.  I have two cards to show you today, the first is one that I made for my Dad and the other is one that I made for my son to give to his Dad.



The cards feature images from the Vintage Boys Art Pad by LOTV and papers from Father Knows Best Paper Pad.  The sentiment is from Set 26 - Simply Sophisticated.   

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations : Challenge 318 - Male Creations 

Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments.

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two very cute cards, love the colours and images

Rene said...

Absolutely perfect for father's day! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Kat W said...

Two fabulously stylish designs; love the colours and the cute images - I bet these were very much appreciated...as much as men ever appreciate cards - lol!

Big hugs, Kat xx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Deborah, the LOTV toppers are perfect for Father's Day cards and they go so well with your papers.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Super cards they are great images for Fathers day!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

NGCARDS said...

Such a great set of vintage cards! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...