Saturday 4 June 2016

Favourite Colour Combination over at Di's Digi Designs

Hello, hope you are well.

Today's the first Saturday in June and I can't believe how quickly this year is going.  Last Friday saw my son finish full-time education at school, he is now on study leave with seven 'A' level exams to complete over the next three weeks!!

Anyhow, back to the reason for my post today.  We have a new challenge starting today over at Di's Digi Designs and the theme for this fortnight is:

Favourite Colour Combination

One of my favourite colour combinations is Pink and White and this is what I used for my DT card.


I've used the cute Hide and Seek Mice image from Di's Digi Stamps which I coloured with Copic pens.


Image : Hide and Seek Mice (Di's Digi Designs)
Medium : Copic Pens 
Papers : Pastel Dreams and Bonnets & Bowties Solids (LOTV)
Sentiment : Set 24 - Sentiment Tags (LOTV)
Dies/punches : Circle (Spellbinder); Pippi Butterfly (Memory Box); Heart Swirl (Magnolia Doohickey); small butterfly punch (Tonic)
Embellishments : Cherry Blossom and Sweetheart Blossom (Wild Orchid Crafts); Lace and Velvet Ribbon (My Craft Box); Pearls (Hobby House)

I would like to enter the following challenges:

In the Pink : 1 of something, 2 of another thing and 3 of something else (1 image or 1 sentiment; 2 papers or 2 mice; 3 butterflies or 3 sweetheart blossoms)
Crafty Sentiments : Gems and/or Pearls
Creative Inspirations : Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts : Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends : Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge : Anything Goes

Please pop over to Di's Digi Designs Challenge Blog to see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.

Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

6 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a beautiful card Deborah, an adorable image and lovely pinks - such pretty embellishments.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the cute image and the pretty lace
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Deborah what a pretty card I love the image and your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Julie Odil said...

I adore this! Those mice are so cute, and I love how you colored the flowers. Beautiful! Thanks for entering our Gem &/or Pearls Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge. Julie, DT member

Little K Smith said...

Aawww such a pretty card, I love these little meeces and lovin all the pink too :)
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and sooooo cute
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...